Telangana EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket Download 20th April at eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana State Eamcet 2019 Hall ticket download information: Candidates who filled the application form of TS EAMCET 2019 can download the hall ticket from the official website as per the given schedule by following the below procedure. All the eligible candidates had applied for this entrance exam through online. And the registration process has successfully completed.
Before commence of the eamcet entrance exam hall ticket 2019 will be updated in ts eamcet 2019 official website. Telangana state EAMCET hall ticket 2019 will download through online mode only. The below is the process to download eamcet 2019 hall ticket.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Download
- To download the TS EAMCET 2019 Hall ticket first of all open the official website of the TS EAMCET by clicking on the following it will redirect you to the official website of the TS EAMCET 2019. http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Then the home screen is displayed on the screen, in that choose for the hall ticket download link and click on it.
- And then login with registration number/qualified exam number and Date of Birth Details.
- Telangana Eamcet hall ticket 2019 will be available.
- And print out of hall ticket more than one copy.
Check the given details once and then download the ts eamcet 2019 hall ticket. Candidates can download their eamcet hall tickets/Admit card from: April 2019 to May 2019 at official telangana eamcet official web homepage.
It is must to carry the online filled application with duly affixed recent colored photo graph and one passport size photograph which you have attached in the application form along with hall ticket at the time of examination.
Important NOTE; Telangana State “TS” eamcet hall ticket 2019 download without registration number was not allowed in ts eamcet official website. So who are going to be appear for telangana eamcet entrance examination those all candidates for downloading their ts eamcet hall ticket 2019. Must need to enter their application number & date of birth (or) intermediate hall ticket number & date of birth at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
|NAME OF THE ORGANISATION||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|EXAM NAME||Telangana state EAMCET 2019|
|LEVEL OF EXAM||State Level|
|Hall Ticket Download Start date||20th April 2019|
|TS Eamcet results 2019 date||Last week of MAY 2019|
|TS Eamcet 2019 Official website||http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET/EAMCET_HomePage.aspx|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION||April 2019|
|EXAM DATE FOR THE ENGINEERING STREAM||May 2019|
|EXAM DATE FOR THE MEDICAL AND AGRICULTURE STREAM||May 2019|
Students we are advising to keep your hall tickets till the completion of admission process. For more information about telangana state eamcet 2019 entrance examination visit telangana state eamcet 2019 official website http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EAMCET Online Application 2019 (With Late Fee) @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana State EAMCET (TS Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level exam entrance test which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru technological university, Hyderabad (JNTUH). TS EAMCET is the entrance examination which is conducted every year to allow the seat to the students in Engineering and Agriculture courses offered by Universities and colleges in the state of Telangana.
In this we provide you all the details about the TS EAMCET 2019 notification, the download procedure to get the hall ticket, syllabus and examination pattern and latest TS EAMCET 2019 model papers download. All the information related to TS EAMCET 2019 is provided in this article below.
The below is the notification details for the TS EAMCET 2019.
TS EAMCET 2019 Notification and Fee details:
The controller of examinations JNTUH had already released the notification for TS EAMCET 2019. This exam will be conducting in two papers Engineering and agriculture streams. The application registration will start from 4th March 2019. By this entrance exam students can get admission into courses like B.D.S, B.pharmacy, B.sc, B.E, B.Tech, etc. after the examinations it will provide ranks for the students who attend the exam as per their performance and the counseling will takes place on those given marks and ranks.
The below are the details for the notification and exam pattern and Fee details regarding TS EAMCET 2019 Online application.
The fee for the EAMCET online application will be paid only by the online mode only while filling the application form
TS Eamcet online Application 2019 Fee Details:
|Engineering||Rs 400/-||Rs 800/-|
|Agriculture||Rs 400/-||Rs 800/-|
|E & A||Rs 800/-||Rs 1600/-|
TS Eamcet 2019 Important Dates:
- Candidates can apply for this exam through online process by the official link, http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/.
- Online application form starts from: March 2019.
- Last to submit the online application without late fee: April 2019.
- 500/- Late fee last date for form submission: April 2019.
- 1000/- Late fee last date for form submission with late fee of Rs.1000: April 2019.
- 5000/- Late fee last date for form submission with late fee of Rs.5000: April 2019.
- 10,000/- Late fee last date for form submission with late fee of Rs.10000: 28th April 2019.
- Application form correction period is from: 6th April to 19th
- Candidates can download hall tickets/Admit cards from: April to 1st
- Engineering paper exam date: May 2019.(10:00 am to 1:00 pm) & (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
- Medicine and Agriculture paper exam date: May 2019. (10:00 am to 1:00 pm) & (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
- Results will be declared on last week of May 2019.
For more information about telangana state eamcet 2019 exam please visit this website http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET/Eamcet_Dates.aspx