How to Book Sabarimala Darshan Tickets in Online & Temple Opening Dates 2018-2019
Sabarimala is one of the most ancient and prominent religious places in South India is Located in the Western Ghat mountain ranges of Pathanamthitta district in Kerala. Every year Lakhs of Pilgrims will come to this devotee place around the country and The shrine gets thronged with devotees from November to End of January.
Travancore Devaswom Board will provide the Accommodation and Darshan facilities for the Pilgrimages. Carpooling devotees can book their Special Darshan tickets and room accommodation in online (https://www.onlinetdb.com) . Normal sabarimala ayyapa swamy Dharshan tickets will not be available in online. Devotees can get normal Darshan tickets at Devasthanam ticket counter.
Sabarimala Online Darshan Ticket Booking 2019 (Virtual Q Darshan tickets)
Travancore Department is facilitating online Dharshan Tickets for the devotees who are visiting to the Sabarimala Shrine. To book Sabarimala Darshan Ticket in Online follow the below procedure.
- Visit official website www.sabarimalaq.com
- In that go through Login or Register link
- There are two options appeared in website homepage i.e Member login or Sign Up
- Devotees who are already register can go through Member login link and then enter User Name and Password to logon to the website.
- Devotees who are not registered can go through sign up process and provide the required details.
- Full step by step darshan tickets online booking 2018 – 19 procedure was given below.
Successful completion of Sign up process User Name and Password will be generated . Devotee can receive Username and Password through e-mail or registered mobile number.
How to check Sabarimala Darshan Tickets online availability
- Devotees who are logged to the website can check the ticket availability.
- After logged on there will be search availability appeared on the screen in that enter number of devotees, month, Time slot preference and then click on search.
Calendar will available with slots.
- In that select date and time slot. Available time slots appeared on the screen.
- Go through time slots and book the tickets based on your preferences.
- Open the Book now option and enter all the devotee details.
- Devotees has to remember that devotee has to upload their photo.
- Agree the terms and conditions and book the slots.
- Successful completion of Booking the tickets confirmation message will be available through message.
Sabarimala Temple Opening & Closing Dates 2018-2019
Throughout the year in some particular days sabarimala temple will be open. Normally every month 6 days Temple will be open perhaps from November to January 3 months temple will be open every day. In that period of time most of the pilgrims around the world visited to the shrine. Local Festivals Temple will be open. In the November month will be begin with Mandala Pooja and ends in the month of January with Makara Jyothi. Some of sabarimala Temple opening days are mentioned below.
|SL No.||Sabarimala Viseshangal||Nada Opening|
|1||Sree Chithra Atta Thirunal||05/11/2018 5pm||06/11/2018 10pm|
|2||Madalapooja Maholsavam 1190 ME||16/11/2018 5pm||27/12/2018 10pm|
|3||Makaravilakku Festival||30/12/2018 5pm||20/01/2019 7am|
|4||Next Makaravilakku Day||14/01/2019|
- Monthly Pooja
- Mandala Pooja
- Tirunada reopening for Makara Vilaku
- Makara Jyothi
Sabarimala Tour Packages 2018-2019
During Mandala pooja some of the private Travels and Government transportation like Buses and Trains will be available with special packages. Railways will run special direct trains on those days. Devotees who are visiting to Sabarimala Darshan can get the information nearby your hometowns.
For some more information visit http://www.sabarimalaonline.in/
Sabarimala online darshan booking 2018 – 2019 @ sabarimalaq.com
Sabarimala Ayyapa Temple History In Telugu
Sabarimala Ayyapa Darshan Tickets Online Booking 2018-2019 website: www.sabarimalaq.com