Gujarat voter ID Application Status & Election voter’s list Search by Name, Area and Booth at ceo.gujarat.gov.in
Search your name in Voters list 2019 in Gujarat State Portal (ceo gujarat): Voter card is one of the most legal documents that individual need. Voter’s ID card is an identity proof provided to the eligible voters, using which they can cast their vote in the election of their respective states, municipalities and in national elections.
Gujrat state voter id is also serves as an identity proof for Indian citizens, which was also used as general identity, Address and age proof.
Every citizen who was above the age of 18 is eligible to get the voter ID. To apply for the new Voter ID card one has to apply on prescribed form-6 of Election Commission attached with proof of ID, Indian nationality, age and residence.
You can apply by through online or by approaching to the municipal corporations of your area.
After applying to the voter ID application the Election Commission of India had avail some facilities to the citizens to know the application status through online or by SMS
How to Check Voter ID Status 2019| Check your Election Card Status – 2019 of voter ID application?
In this we provide you the information about how to check the voter id status of Gujarat through the state CEO website and through the SMS.
The below is the process to know the status of Gujarat voter ID card through online.
How to know Gujarat voter id application status 2019 at www.ceo.gujarat.gov.in
It is an integrity and responsible for each eligible voter to cast their vote.
The below are the steps to follow to know the status of voter ID card through online via Gujarat state CEO website.
- To know the status of your voter ID applications Status visit the official website of the Gujarat State Chief Election Officer Official website. https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/Default (or) ( https //electoralsearch.in)
- The home page of the website will display on the screen, in that Place the cursor on “For Voter” option.
- Then the list of options are enlarged from that list choose for” Know Your application status”.
- Then it redirects you to the voter ID status page in that there were two options.
- 1) Check by form ID and Name wise 2) by district wise
- For checking the Name wise you have to enter the name, surname and father name as mentioned in the application. And then enter the captcha and press on the search button.
- For checking the status by district wise first of all select your respective district and then select your assembly constitution from the drop down menu.
- And then press the enter button in that it will display the names of all the persons who had applied for the voter ID, correction and for other correction.
- If your application is for the first time voter ID click on the form 6 row of your Mandal then your will display in the list along with the status of your application.
- After that the status of your application is displayed on the sceen.
- One can also know their application status by National Voters Services Portal “NVSP” official website.
To know the status of voter ID card through NVSP first of all login to the “National Voters Services Portal” official website.
To access the NVSP website click on the official link. http://www.nvsp.in/
How to Check Voter ID application Status by Sending SMS?
Voter card is not only used for exercising the vote and also used as the official document for the citizens of India.
The below are the steps to follow to know the status of your voter card application through SMS.
- Type EPIC<space> voter ID number and send it to the electoral officer number of Uttar Pradesh state. 8511199899
- After sending the message to that number you will get the status of your application through SMS.
By following the above processes you will know the status of your voter ID application. And you can also know the status by calling the toll free 1950 at any between 10:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M on all working days. Customer care executives will help you regarding the queries of Voter ID.
ceo.gujarat.gov.in form no 6, 6A, 7, 8, 8A PDF Download
|Gujarat Election Forms 2019||Voter Forums PDF Download links (Copy & paste in browser address bar)|
|Form-6 – Registration of Name in Electoral Roll||https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/FormsForVoterEnglish/Form6_English.pdf|
|Form-6A – Registration of Name in Electoral Roll (For Overseas Voter)||https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/FormsForVoterEnglish/Form6A_English.pdf|
|Form-7 – Deletion of Name in Electoral Roll||https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/FormsForVoterEnglish/Form7_English.pdf|
|Form-8 – Change in Details in Electoral Roll||https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/FormsForVoterEnglish/Form8_English.pdf|
|Form-8A – Transposition of Entry in Electoral Roll||https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/FormsForVoterEnglish/Form8A_English.pdf|
For more info regarding new voter id card application form online registration 2019 gujarat. visit this gujarat ceo official web homepage