AP ICET 2019 Notification Online Application Form, Syllabus at sche.ap.gov.in/ICET
ICET is Integrated Common Entrance Test. This is the exam conducted by the Government of A.P. to get admissions for M.B.A or M.C.A. in various universities and different affiliated colleges of different universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. ICET is a state-level exam conducted all over Andhra Pradesh state.
Integrated Common Entrance Test is the exam under Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE), but now this exam is conducting by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE.
|Name of the exam||ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test)|
|Statutory Body||APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education)|
|Exam conducting university||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Exam date||April 26, 2019|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Exam level||State Level Exam|
This article provides you the clear details like how to fill application form, Eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card download, results, universities offered, counseling etc.,
AP ICET 2019 Notification
The statutory body of Government of Andhra Pradesh APSCHE will release the ICET notification of 2019. The notification of ICET will be released on 2nd week of March. The candidates can know about exam date, application last date, admit card download, payment fees through this notification. The following table provides you the important information about ICET 2019:
|AP ICET 2019 notification||2nd week of March|
|Submission of application starts from||3rd week of March|
|Submission of online application (without late fee)||2nd week of April|
|Submission of online application (with late fee)||3rd week of April|
|Correction of online application||3rd week of April|
|Hall ticket download starts from||4th week of April|
|Date of AP ICET exam||26th April, 2019|
|Examination Time||Session-1: 10AM to 12:30PM Session-2: 2:30PM to 5:00PM|
|Declaration of ICET Final key||1st week of May|
|Declaration of ICET results||2nd week of May|
How to apply for AP ICET 2019?
The aspirants of AP ICET should be ready with following details or documents while applying for AP ICET. There are 4 important steps to be done during the AP ICET application.
- Step-1: Fee Payment
The candidate should pay the registration fee allotted for your category (reserved or non-reserved) through AP Online center or Net banking or Credit card or Debit card.
- This year fees is expected to be Rs. 600
- Step-2:Know your PaymentStatus
You can know about your payment status whether it is success or failure.
- Step-3:Fill the application
The candidate after paying the registration fee should continue the procedure to fill the application. Here you should enter the details like candidate name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, SSC hall ticket number etc., the documents you need while applying or mentioned below.
- The columns with * symbol in application are mandatory.
- Step-4:Print the application
After filling the application, the candidate should verify the entire details thoroughly and click on submit button. Then you should take a printout of the application for further procedure.
Documents to be referred during ICET 2019 application:
- Payment receipt from AP online center or payment ID and password
- SSC marks memo for SSC Hall ticket number and qualifying year
- Intermediate marks memo to know whether Mathematics is a subject or not
- Birth certificate or SSC marks memo for DOB proof
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Pass port size photo of the candidate (Lessthan 50 KB)
- Signature of the candidate (Lessthan 30 KB)
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2019 :
- Nationality : The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Status : The candidate must have Local or Non-Local status.
- The candidate should satisfy all the rules of universities in which they want to getadmission.
- The candidate must complete the Graduation i.e., 10+2+3 pattern as recognised by University Grantscommission (UGC)
- Candidates passing all the 3year subjects in one sitting are not eligible for MBA or MCA.
- All the candidates should secure a minimum of 50%for Un-reserved candidates and 45% for reserved candidates are only eligible for this course.
- Candidate with any equivalent degree instead of graduation are also eligible which is to be recognized by UGC.
- The candidates appearing final year degree exams are also eligible to write ICET 2019.
- Educational Qualification for MBA: Graduation of 3 year duration and Mathematics as a subject at 10th class level.
- Educational Qualification for MCA: Graduation of 3 year duration and Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
- Educational Qualification for MCA 2nd year (Lateral entry): Graduation of 3 year duration with BCA course or in IT or CS and Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate (10+2) or Degree level.
|MCA||Graduation and Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level|
|MCA 2nd year (Lateral Entry)||Graduation with BCA or IT or CS and Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level|
|MBA||Graduation and Mathematics as a subject at SSC (10) level|
Exam centers for AP ICET 2019: The candidate should select the examination center while applying for the exam. The exam centers in different districts are:
|Ananthapur||Ananthapur, Gooty, Hindupur|
|Chittoor||Chittoor, Madanepalle, Puttur, Tirupathi|
|Visakhapatnam||Anandapuram, Anakapalli, Visakhapatnam, Gajuwak|
|East Godavari||Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Amalapuram|
|Guntur||Bapatla, Narasaraopet, Guntur|
|Kadapa||Kadapa, Proddutur, Rajampeta|
|Krishna||Gudlavalleru, Kanchikacherla, Mylavaram, Machilipatnam, Vijayawada|
|Srikakulam||Rajam, Tekkali, Srikakulam|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole|
|Sri potti sreeramulu Nellore||Nellore, Gudur, Kavali|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Eluru, Narasapuram, Tadepalligudam|
ICET 2019 Exam pattern and syllabus:
- Total number of questions: 200 questions
- Maximum marks: 200 marks
- Type of questions: Objective
- Medium: Part-A and Part-B – English and Telugu
Part-C: english only
- No negative marking
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Exam mode: Online
- There are 3 sections in AP ICET. They are to test all the abilities of the candidates like verbal, Arithmetic, accuracy, aptitude. The following table shows you the different topics, what types of questions are asked in section and marks allotted for those sections.
|Section Name||Topic||Sub topics||Total marks||Time duration|
|A||Analytical Abilit||Data Sufficiency||20||75||150 minutes (02 hours) should be managed our self|
|B||Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35||75|
|Algebraic and geometrical Ability||30|
|Business and Computer terminology||10|
|Total marks: 200 marks|
AP ICET 2019 Syllabus:
Section A: ( Analytical Ability)
- Data sufficiency: In this questions on statement sufficiency are asked. You need to answer them by reading the statements given.
|Sequences and Series||Data Analysis|
|Coding and Decoding Problems||Date, Time & Arrangement Problems|
Section B: (Mathematical Ability)
- Arithmetical Ability:
|Laws of indices||ratio and proportion||surds||numbers and divisibility|
|l.c.m. and g.c.d||Rational numbers||Ordering||Percentages|
|Profit and loss||Partnership||Pipes and cisterns||Time|
|Distance and work problems||Areas and volumes||Mensuration||Modular arithmetic|
- Algebraic and Geometrical Ability:
|Statements||Truth tables||implication converse and inverse||Tautologies-Sets|
|Equation of a line in different forms||Trigonometry and limits – derivatives||heights and distances;||Polynomials|
|Linear equations and expressions||Progressions||Binomial Theorem||Matrices|
|Plane geometry||Coordinate geometry||Relations and functions||Remainder Theorem|
- Statistical Ability: Frequency Distributions- Mean, Median, Standard Deviation, Problems on Probability.
AP ICET 2019 Hall Ticket download:
The candidates applied for Integrated Common Entrance Test can download their admit cards through online from official website. You can download your admit card in this process
- Open the official website of APSCHE by using the address www.sche.ap.gov.in/ICET
- Click on ICET 2019 Hall Ticket download.
- Enter your Reference id and date of birth.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take a copy of your ap icet 2019 Hall Ticket.
It includes the details like name of the candidate, examination center, exam date, exam timing, session, photograph etc.,
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2019 Merit list:
The qualifying percentage for AP ICET is 25%. i.e. 50 mark out of 2000 marks. The cutoff percentage is only for un-reserved categories like OC and OBC. There are no minimum marks for reserved categories like SC and ST. Merit list is released based on marks obtained by the candidates.
AP ICET 2019 key download:
The government of Andhra Pradesh will release the key after one week from the exam. Candidates can download the key and response sheet from the website. If there are any objections in the key, they can contact the concerned authorities. After receiving all the objections up to the mentioned date, the key will be corrected and final key will be released.
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2019 Results download:
The candidates can download their results from the official website. The results will be declared based on the final key released by APSCHE.
Universities which agree AP ICET are:
- Sri Venkatewsara university, Tirupathi
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila university
- Vikrama simhapuri University
- Dr. B. R Ambedkar University
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Andhra University
- Acharya nagarjuna University etc.,
AP ICET 2019 web Counseling:
The candidate can download the rank card and attend the counseling to select the college or university in which they wanted to studied. The documents required for counseling are:
- AP ICET 2019 Rank card downloaded
- SSC marks memo original and Study certificate
- Intermediate marks memo originaland Study certificate
- Degree marks memoand Study certificate
- Degree transfer Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card etc.,
The candidates can refer the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ICET to get more details about the ICET.